Let me start by congratulating you on taking that big step and maybe even going out of your comfort zone to start your own beauty business! Welcome to Avon, and welcome to the “Makeup Entrepreneurs” team!
You must have a lot of questions regarding products and the business itself but take a deep breath and don’t think about it too much, you can get overwhelmed. Are you excited and want to get your kit asap? I know what you’re feeling, I was the same way when I signed up to become an AVON Representative 3 years ago. Let’s get started and let me show you how to register your AVON account to sign in to Youravon website to start using the tools needed to succeed in this business.
After you signed up, you should’ve received a welcome email from AVON where they provide your district number and Account number.
AVON TIP: Please save your welcome email as you will need it to register your account and if you need to call customer service, they will ask for it to verify your information.
Not Interested in selling? How about getting your favorite Avon products at a discount price? Sign up for FREE and get 25% off your products!
How To Register Your AVON account to sign in:
There are 3 ways to sign in:
- Sign in with your Facebook: enter the email and password you use to login to your Facebook account.
- Sign in with your Google account
- Register your account to sign up. If you decide to use this option you will see a page like the one below.
Related Post: Sign up To Sell AVON Online Step-By-Step Guide
Here you will need the Welcome Email you received from AVON.
Enter your district number, account number, and last 4 of your social security number.
If you did not provide a social security number, sometimes it will let you register using 0000 as your last 4. If it does not let you log in, please call for assistance.
English: (866) 513-AVON (2866)
Spanish: (866) 588-AVON (2866)
Monday-Friday between 8:00 am and 11:00 pm ET or Sunday between 3:00 pm and 12:00 am ET.
You have now completed your registration. You’ll be able to login with the email and password you created and see your homepage.
There are two things I recommend ALL my team members to do:
- View your Profile and make sure everything is correct
- Set Up your “eStore” – Online Store
Where do you find “My Profile”?
At the top right, under My Account, you will see My Profile.
Here you will be able to:
- Upload/Edit your profile photo
- Find your personal information, please make sure everything is correct
- Contact information
- Your Representative information (account/district number, leadership level, etc.)
- Set up your preferences
- Set up your Programs
- Edit your online store whatever you write after the forward-slash (/), that will be your online store link to share with everyone so they can shop online.
- example: youravon.com/rosariojimenez
You are all set to start building your business, you have all the tools and training to do so, now it’s up to you to reach for the stars. You Got This!