Let me start by congratulating you on taking that big step and perhaps going out of your comfort zone to start your own beauty business!
Welcome to Avon, and welcome to the “Makeup Entrepreneurs” team!
You must have a lot of questions regarding products and the business itself but take a deep breath and don’t think about it too much, I don’t want you to get overwhelmed.
You must be super excited about starting your business and already want to have your Avon starter kit in hand. I know the feeling, I was the same way when I signed up to become an AVON Representative 3 years ago, for the third time! OMG! I know, I should have never left my business in the first place, but hey, we all make mistakes and all we can do is learn and go on. I will leave that story for another post, for now, let’s get started on your new journey as a beauty entrepreneur.
Let’s go on and let me show you how to register your AVON account to sign in to Youravon.com website so you can start using the tools needed to succeed in this business.
After you signed up, you should’ve received a welcome email from AVON which provides your district number and Account number.
AVON TIP: Please save your welcome email as you will need it to register your account and if you need to call customer service, they will ask for it to verify your information.
Not Interested in selling? How about getting your favorite Avon products at a discount price? Sign up for FREE and get 25% off your products!
How To Register Your AVON account to sign in:
There are 3 ways to sign in:
- Sign in with your Facebook account: enter the email and password you use to login to your Facebook account.
- Sign in with your Google account
- Register your account to sign up. If you decide to use this option you will see a page like the one below.
Related Post: Sign up To Sell AVON Online Step-By-Step Guide
Here you will need the Welcome Email I mentioned above.
Enter your district number, account number, and last 4 of your social security number.
If you did not provide a social security number, sometimes it will let you register using 0000 as your last 4. If it does not let you log in, please call for assistance.
English: (866) 513-AVON (2866)
Spanish: (866) 588-AVON (2866)
Monday-Friday between 8:00 am and 11:00 pm ET or Sunday between 3:00 pm and 12:00 am ET.
You have now completed your registration. You’ll be able to login with the email and password you created and see your homepage.
Now that you’ve registered your Avon account I recommend that you browse through the website and get yourself familiar with it.
There are two things I recommend ALL my team members to do:
- View your Profile and make sure all the information listed is correct.
- Set Up your “eStore” – Online Store
Where do I find “My Profile” on my Avon Website?
If you go to your home page, under My Account, you will see My Profile.
Here you will be able to:
- Upload/Edit your profile photo
- Find your personal information (please make sure everything is correct)
- Contact information
- Your Representative information (account/district number, leadership level, etc.)
- Set up your preferences
- Set up your Programs
- If there is something incorrect please make the correction, please note that some information you will be unable to change online and you will have to call a customer service representative so he/she can change it.
How do I set up my Avon eStore?
- Edit your online store whatever you write after the forward-slash (/), that will be your online store link to share with everyone so they can shop online.
Here’s my link just so you have an idea of how it will look like: youravon.com/rosariojimenez
You are all set to start building your business. Now you have all the tools and training at your fingertips. Don’t get discouraged, it might be overwhelming at first but once you get the hang of it it will be very simple. You Got This!
If you have any questions about the setup, don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
Did you find this post helpful? Please share with someone who just became a representative and might need a little help setting up their account.