Let me start by congratulating you on becoming an Avon Representative! Feeling a little lost? Yeah, I know, but it’s totally fine, you’re just getting started and I don’t expect you to know everything within a couple of days after joining. Here I will show you how you can place your first Avon order.
Before we get started, let me share with you the 2021 Avon Campaign Calendar, it gives you the dates when a campaign opens and closes. You can also find this calendar at the top of your Avon Homepage.
Have you registered your Avon account yet, if not, you may do so at www.avonnow.com
Ok, so let’s get started!
On your Avon homepage, select ENTER ITEMS at the top left corner, your screen should look like the image below.
How to Place your First Avon Order: Enter Items
We are going to pretend you’re placing your order for campaign 26 and your customer wants to order 2 of the Isa Knox Anew Clinical Collagen Booster Rejuvenating Serum Ampoules
- Select your customer’s name
- Enter the product number of the item your customer wants to order, in this case, the number is #803-077
- Your customer wants to order 2, so enter 2 under quantity.
- In this section, you will see three prices: a) the current campaign, C26 b) the prior Campaign, C25, and c) the upcoming campaign, C1.
- If you want to add this item to your next campaign, select ADD TO NEXT CAMPAIGN. This means that if you place your campaign 26 order now, the items you entered will be shipped with your Campaign 1 order and not Campaign 26.
- If you select ADD TO ORDER this will send the item to your “cart” for you to check out whenever you’re ready to submit your order.
Not an Avon Representative yet? For a limited time, you can become an Avon Representative for FREE! Start your beauty business today!
How to Place your First Avon Order: Digital Catalog
At the top left corner of your Avon homepage, you will see DIGITAL CATALOG. When placing your Avon order using this option, you’re basically going through the catalog page by page and it will show you the items with their name and price. Once you select the item you want to order, another screen pops up where you will enter the quantity, the customer’s name, select the campaign, and you either Add to Order or Add to Future Order.
How to Place your First Avon Order: Shop Our Brochures
On your Avon homepage, if you hover over BROWSE PRODUCTS, you will see the option SHOP OUR BROCHURES at the bottom. When you click on it, your page should look like the image below, displaying the most current campaign in the middle, the What’s New catalogs and flyers. Select the book you want. You will have to browse the brochure and select the items you want to order. It’s similar to ordering with the digital catalog.
After you’re done entering all your items, it’s now time to order brochures/catalogs, Business tools, and Samples.
How do I order Avon Catalogs and Samples?
You can order brochures, business tools, and samples by hovering over BROWSE PRODUCTS, on the bottom right you will those options.
Business Tip: Always try to order catalogs for 2 campaigns in advance. We’re currently in campaign 26, so with this order, you’re going to want to purchase Campaign 2 catalogs so that you have more time to sell.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Your order should take between 3-7 business days to arrive, depending on where you live in the United States.
Did you find this post to be informative? Please share with your team members. Remember, sharing is caring!
- How to order Avon Online- Customers Only
- How to Register your Avon Account
- Become an Avon Representative for Free