Congratulations on becoming an AVON Representative!
Thank you for joining my “Makeup Entrepreneurs” Team!
I am so happy you joined us! And you must be excited and want to receive your AVON starter kit ASAP to browse through the brochures, the products and set up your web office to see all the special offers, promotions, marketing material, training, etc., I know, I know… I was the same way when I signed up to become an AVON Representative 3 years ago (for the second time… I know, I shouldn’t have left in the first place but I will leave that story for another post). Let’s continue so you can learn how to register your AVON account to sign in and use all the tools you need to succeed in this business.
After you signed up, you should’ve received a welcome email from AVON where they provide your district number and Account number.
AVON TIP: Please save your welcome email as you will need it to register your account and if you need to call customer service, they will ask for it to verify your information.
How To Register Your AVON account to sign in:
There are 3 ways to sign in:
- Sign in with your Facebook: enter the email and password you use to login to your Facebook account.
- Sign in with your Google account
- Register your account to sign up. If you decide to use this option you will see a page like the one below.
Related Post: Sign up To Sell AVON Online Step-By-Step Guide
Here you will need the Welcome Email you received from AVON.
Enter your district number, account number, and last 4 of your social security number.
If you did not provide a social security number, sometimes it will let you register using 0000 as your last 4. If it does not let you log in, please call for assistance.
English: (866) 513-AVON (2866)
Spanish: (866) 588-AVON (2866)
Monday-Friday between 8:00 am and 11:00 pm ET or Sunday between 3:00 pm and 12:00 am ET.
You have now completed your registration. You’ll be able to login with the email and password you created and see your homepage.
Now that you have your “AVON website” I recommend that you explore it but don’t try to memorize everything or you will get overwhelmed.
There are two things I recommend ALL my team members to do:
- View your Profile and make sure everything is correct
- Set Up your “eStore” – Online Store
Where do you find “My Profile”?
At the top right, under My Account, you will see My Profile.
Here you will be able to:
- Upload/Edit your profile photo
- Find your personal information, please make sure everything is correct
- Contact information
- Your Representative information (account/district number, leadership level, etc.)
- Edit your online store whatever you write after the forward-slash that will be your online store link to share with everyone so they can shop online.
- Set up your preferences
- Set up your Programs
You are all set to start building your business, you have all the tools and training to do so, now it’s up to you to reach for the stars. You Can Do It!
Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions about your website or where to find a certain item.
Sign Up To Sell AVON Online Step-By-Step Guide