belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe
UPDATE: I am no longer an Avon Representative, I’ve joined another direct sales company and I couldn’t be happier. FYI, I will be leaving all my AVON posts up because it’s a part of my growth and experience with blogging and direct sales. I hope people out there still find this post useful and if you’re looking for a new business opportunity, make sure to check out my post about the new company I joined.
“A refreshing burst of COOL. This cooling, lightweight gel-cream features aloe vera extract to help soothe irritated and sun-exposed skin, plus a multi-level blend of hyaluronic acid to that penetrates different layers for intense hydration, and a vitamin E to visibly smooth skin texture and even tone. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. 1.69 fl. oz.”
Avon is launching belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe in Campaign 17, start shopping online July 21, 2021.
Get a FREE aloe bomb try-it size (.33 fl. oz. $8.40 value) with any belif skincare purchase pages 17-20.
Get to know belif
“150 years ago, Duncan Napier, a baker in Scotland, found that natural herbs could treat his cough. He went on to study botany and became a renowned medical herbalist with his own shop. belif continues the legacy of Napier’s herbal apothecary by delivering remarkable results to your skin.
belif combines time-trusted apothecary herbal traditions with modern Korean skin science. Pronounced be•lief, the brand promises to deliver the highest-quality ingredients, consistent formulas, and benefits to customers. Honesty, simplicity, and transparency are values upheld with each product. Believe in truth for your skin.”
Benefits of belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe
• Cooling, lightweight gel-cream
• Helps soothe irritated and sun-exposed skin with aloe vera extract
• Helps deliver instant hydration with a multi-level blend of hyaluronic acid
• 84% of people said tired skin felt soothed and calmed in just 7 days*
• Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
What are the key ingredients of The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe?
• Aloe Vera Extract – An ingredient known to help soothe irritation.
•Hyaluronic Acid – A super ingredient that holds up to 1000 times its weight in water and delivers intense hydration.
• Vitamin E – An ingredient known to have antioxidant effects on the skin.
belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe Regular price $42.00, introductory price $38.00
How Do I Use belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Aloe?
AM/PM: Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing and treatments.
1. Leave in the refrigerator and apply after a day in the sun for additional cooling, and soothing feeling.
2. Use as a quick, emergency moisture-boosting mask. Apply generously to skin, leave on for 10 minutes, then tissue off.
3. Use it as a makeup primer to hydrate and prep skin before applying makeup.
Made in Korea
*Based on a consumer perception study.